“It is not the length of life, but depth of life.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Upcoming Group Classes
Monday, April 6th from 6-7PM: Newcomer Level East Coast Swing
Thursday, April 9th from 6-7PM: Newcomer Level Samba
All Newcomer Level group classes are open to everyone and all levels. No prior experience is necessary. The group classes will be designed to be danced individually or with a partner. Group classes are free to group class member holders. Classes are conducted using Zoom and are $15 via Venmo or $18 via credit card.
If you are interested in joining a class, registration is just 3 easy steps!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the attendees and which classes you like to attend.
- Pay via the Venmo or credit card links above.
- Receive a link to join the class. Get ready to dance!
Music and Dance Identification Workshops
An essential skill for all dancers to develop is a stronger understanding of music. We have put together a video to familiarize students with music terminology and essential elements needed for genre identification. Watch the FREE Introduction to Musicality video and download the guide for future reference!
To delve deeper into dance identification, we will be offering 3 subsequent workshops:
- Ballroom Dance Timing & Identification: Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Quickstep (Sat 4/11 2-3PM)
- Latin Dance Instrumentation & Identification: Rumba, Cha Cha, Bolero, Salsa, Mambo, Bachata (Sat 4/18 2-3PM)
- Swing Dance Rhythms & Identification: Jitterbug (Single Step Swing), East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Hustle (Sat 4/25 2-3PM)
These three workshops will be available as a live interactive courses and will include helpful learning worksheets. If you would like to take the class, but are unable to attend the live session, you can still sign up and you will be able to access a recorded version. If you have any additional questions that you would like answered, you have our office hours available for further instruction. To register, please email us or click on the links above.
Now Holidng office Hours!
Every Wednesday 6-7PM
Every Saturday 1-2PM
Office hours are open to all students. Are you a private lesson student who has a question you cannot answer? Or are you a group class student who is feeling a little uncertain? No problem! We might be able to answer it live during our office hours or we might film a video to send over to you.
If you have a question, just send us an email so we reserve a time slot for you! Email us with your name and which office hour session you like to attend.
Want to know more about upcoming events?